Friday, March 4, 2011




I have seen alot on the mats but this took the cake. After the sand storm the whole gym was covered with this fine dust. I was trying to upload some vids but I am having some technical difficulties. I shot some vid of the guys shrimping and going through a flow warm up drill. I had them start in closed guard to a basic sweep, to one of three subs: arm bar, kimura, keylock. Then the guy on bottom shrimps to full guard and then he starts the flow. It is a good warm up for them seeing how there is no heat in the gym, and contrary to popular belief it does get quite cold at night in the deseret. I have the night off tonight so I am loading my Ipod with new stuff and playing modern warfare black ops. I have internet but we cant plug into the xbox or playstation with it or it will shut down the internet. Life here goes on guys, to tell you the truth if it were not for work and bjj I would be bored.
Good Training, The desert scorpion.

1 comment:

  1. Man I remember the sand storms & feel for you. Doesn't matter how well you explain it until you have had you face sandblasted you won't understand it. Happy to hear you have some guys to roll with and look forward to getting a workout in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete