Tuesday, March 1, 2011

hard training

We are training every night now, the guys are starting to loose weight and gaining flexibility. I have been teaching basics which I hope helps me as much as it has been helping them. Mabey I wont need to play too much catch up when I get back home. Last time I deployed I had to train hard for about three months just to get back into rolling shape. I had worked on strength and conditoning but did not have the chance to roll a bunch like I am now. Now I get to do both, which is just amazing! We had a huge dust storm last night and that shit is no joke. Its like a thunder storm when it rolls in but instead of rain you get sand, and it gets everywhere! I still have no word on the mats I ordered, I guess its kind of a money issue right now, so we are getting by on what we have. I get to work the graveyard shift now, 7am to 7pm, I kind of feel like Jerrett. Well thats it for tonight, check you guys later!

P.S. I will be posting some rolling vids soon

No comments:

Post a Comment